Sunday, November 9, 2008

Smarter than you think...

Isaac has learned that playing outside is the best! He loves to walk around the yard, picking up a ball and tossing it, then walking after it to do it all over again. He also has learned that when he falls down, his hands get dirty! Layla tried teaching him to brush his hands together to get rid of the dirt, but he came up with his own idea.....

He walked over to the carport, slid his little hands in David's flip flops and started walking back into the yard. My first thoughts were, "Oh great! Now he is going to crawl around the yard with David's flip flops on his hands, like he still does occasionally in the house with my high heels! But, as he started walking around, he started to fall and leaned over to catch himself with his hands. At that point, he looked up at me and grinned! And then I knew what he was thinking...

"Ha ha, Mom! Now my hands won't get sand on them! I know what I'm doing!"

No comments: