Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat!

It took me forever to come up with costumes for the kids this year! First, I wanted to make them candy corn costumes, but ran out of time when David needed a Friar costume the week before. So, I finally decided that Layla could wear the Snow White costume that she had in the closet. After dragging it out and making sure it fit, it was passed down from her older cousin, we had to decide on what to make Isaac. Of course, I really enjoy making them "go together" or "match". So, I was determined to make a dwarf costume.

It turned out adorable... everyone knew who they were when they walked together! Although, when Isaac was by himself, he was called an elf and even an Oompa-Loompa! (A lady, whose English was not perfect, exclaimed to her horde of kids, "Look, it's a Oompa-Loompa!" And then started singing the song!)

Happy Halloween 2008!!!

No comments: